Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Newsper report

News report
He was dreaming about drowning in the  cold water he couldn’t  move a thing he couldn’t breathe he tried to get out but he couldn't. Some  nice people came to help me but I was stuck and I didn't think that I was going to get out. I sat down on my  bouncy bed crying and then I new that it was just from my dream. I was trying to get out of bed but I couldn't my legs  was stuck to the bed it was just me dreaming . I yelled to my mum
She Got me out of bed.


Screenshot 2017-10-16 at 2.17.15 PM.png

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kisziah,

    I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    Your writing reminds me of my own freaky nightmares! I was glad to read at the end that it was a nightmare and all a dream because it would have been a horror story if it carried on! You are an amazing writer as you are really good at creating suspense and tension in your writing. I would love to read more of your creative writings and comment on them. Isn't it amazing how we can share our learning and fun ideas together through blogging online?

    I would love to blog more with you! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.