Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Activity one My favourite animal

this is My favourite animal a horse 

It's hard to give a specific age when horses stop growing, because this varies widely among different breeds. While most horses reach their full adult height between the ages of 4 and 5, some tall, heavy breeds won't reach their full height until they're around 8 years old and Horses eat hay 

 how horses change colours 
While most horses remain the same colour throughout life, a few, over the course of several years, will develop a different coat colour from that with which they were born. Most white markings are present at birth, and the underlying skin colour of a horse does not change, absent disease. 

this is what horses can eat 
What to offer as treats. Almost any fruits, and many vegetables, are safe treats for healthy horses. Apples and carrots are traditional favourites. You can safely offer your horse raisins, grapes, bananas, strawberries, cantaloupe or other melons, celery, pumpkin, and snow peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.