Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Ruin

Sitting I am a robot I could hear the water down below there was tree There were buildings There was a lot of robot There was a lot of car Ruin 20 year later Hi my name is Ruin. It is 1494 I am a robot and I am from Haven. that is where they made robot in 1826 they lite the robot out in 2031 they was Destroying and killed then 6 year ruin tron good and the other robot became evil then l went into Haven were they did technology and they did science on the robot in haven I saw a safe then I kick The safe out the window it Made a big Noise then I walked Down there then I Grab the iPad then I turn it on it show there was evil robot around the corner then I went to my Motorbike then the robot came and it was Shooting at me then I chapter the Grenade most of the robot Died then the big Spaceship came in front of me then i went on a hill then i got my Motorbike and then i went to  killed the big Spaceship...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.