Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

The Martian

Prior Knowledge: Before watching, what do you predict this movie might be about just from the title and the movie poster?????? Mars.

 10 minutes: Pause. What have you noticed so far? Fill in as many of these categories as you can:

Characters: mark Watney, Beth Johannes, teddy sanders, NASA director and Ruoko

 Setting: mars What have you seen? Three details

 First The mission is scrubbed, but as the crew evacuate, astronaut Mark Watney is struck by debris and lost in the storm.

  Next
After takeoff, the mav fails to reach the required speed commander

 Ending: what happened? After returning to earth, Watney becomes a survival instructor for astronaut candidates. Five years later, as the ares v (commanded by martinez) is about to launch, those

involved in watney’s rescue are seen in their current lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.