Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Sugar

6 is the maximum teaspoons of  sugar we should have daily.

is it healthier to eat a whole orange than to drink a glass of orange juice because eat an orange and drink  water rather then opt for a serving juice although juice is indeed high in sugar the scientists found

list 3 ways we can avoid eating too much sugar
Avoid Sugar-Loaded Desserts
Check for Sugar in Canned Foods.
Avoid Sugar-Filled Breakfast Foods


3 bad things that can happen to our bodies if we eat too much sugar is correlated with weight gain and obesity. Scientists have also associated eating too many sweets with increased risk of heart disease. Other effects include skin problems and anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.