Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Baby bear's present

WALT write a story based on a book

I wrote the story by myself...

Baby Bear’s   present.
Mother Bear and Father Bear  is get Baby Bear a present.


The three Baby looked in the shop window.
I like  cars said Baby Bear’s
Can I have the cars please
We will look at the toy said Mother Bear
I like the toy train said father Bear.
I can see a  key it makes the train go.
Baby Bear said No! No!
I like this cars kos I can ride a rad in it.
Can I please have this cars.
Father bear said I like this toy train a lot.
Mother bear said No this toy is not for you
No this toy isti  for me it is for baby bear
And he likes the blue car. If baby bear likes it we will get it for he look at me in the car. Mother Bear and Father Bear

Looked at Baby Bears.car  said Baby Bears I like my car it a good car.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.