Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Hurumanu 1

Studying history is important because it allows us to understand our past, which in turn allows us to understand our present. ... Studying history can provide us with insight into our cultures of origin as well as cultures with which we might be less familiar, thereby increasing cross-cultural awareness and understanding Historic events I am familiar with in Aotearoa are covid 19 more recent events that have happened in our country are .COVID-19 .LOCK DOWN President Donald Trump in an impeachment trial, the death of NBA legend Kobe Bryant

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you think and work Kisziah. You can work independently and come up with refreshing ideas and examples. While some of the events you've mentioned didn't occur in New Zealand, they may still impact on us. Your choice of events show you are thinking globally and being mindful of the value of studying history. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.