Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

What is a Resting heart rate

Your resting heart rate (RHR) is the number of times your heart beats per minute (bpm) while at complete rest. It is an indicator of your physical fitness. Your resting heart rate will decrease as your heart becomes stronger through aerobic exercise training. 
and In the normal teenager, a resting heart rate is typically between 60 and 100 beats per minute. With activity, the heart rate may get as high as 200 beats per minute. During sleep, the heart rate can occasionally drop as low as 30-40 beats per minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.