Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

100 Word challenge

 Hi the names Moon. I am 13 years old i have 4 dogs and one sister & brother. My dad and mum live in a small town. with me and my family and a little pug.


one day they said that Christmas. 

was not going to start until December 25th

I was really happy to see Santa. 

I hope his really nice

then the next day 

I had to go to school,  so 

I got ready. hoping all the way 

there to see what my friends are doing for Christmas. 

When I got there everyone was sing “last Christmas I gave you my heart”.

It was so nice to hear it again. but when it was Christmas i heard something on the roof so. I got up to see what it was Santa and reindeers until I saw Santa on the roof 

TBC


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.