Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

hur2 counting the beat

kia ora

In the last 7 weeks. We have been focusing on counting the beat and the recorders   and we did it in groups or you can be by yourself for the groups I worked with my friend Shyne and we played Mary had a little lamb. Most of the time in 7 weeks we did the decades when we have to find songs that is in the years for  about the  recorders what surprised me about the instrument? is that it loud what did you find difficult? I find it hard ton play. what else do I know about this instrument? that the recorders is a family of woodwind musical instruments in the group known as internal duct flutes-flutes with a whistle mouthpiece, also known as  flutes and that it is noisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.