Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

The mudslide

Week 5   #45



World Events for your writing
I’m sure you won’t have missed the events in Barcelona, Spain this week or the devastation caused by the mud slide in Sierre Leone and the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia. The prompt this week uses the emotions that the media has shown us.

Latest prompt
As I said at the top of this page, the events around the world this week:

… as it came rushing towards us we…
The mudslide
There was a mudslide it was as big as a ship. Then over night there was  200 people that were killed in the night. I heard people yelling  I run  outside there were people , trying to get out of the mud.Then there were people asking for my help.
“Can you help me?”. I said
“ There yelling”they  asked for my for help. Wait I’m coming I said
“Sorry but I can't help you”. I will get stuck in the yucky drowning sticky  mud.I am going to have to run away now so good bye people” I said I am sorry








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.