Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

 hello welcome to my blog today in drama we had to draw a bobble persons and put words in it for what the chatterer is about here a picture  on the  paper it says : Emotons Feelings Tim is feeling shy and scared  and her thoughts are that she sad that she killed her friends and family on the side it says physical-shy Spells-talks to her self.  factual- friends are dead they dead when they were asleep and Facts about Tim her last name is Rose Bella or the joker  she killed her friends & family  her age is 14 she likes her teacher she likes lots of work she smart but shy she never like to talk to other people she only talks to teacher and new people  she really really shy 

bye please comment and like hope you enjoy my blog bye again   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.