Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

Write a paragraph to describe your role

  Role:  I am Tim. 14 years old i have a dog and a stepmom and sister died.

I walk around and annoy people and talk to my teacher. I get really scared. I’m from NZ. I carry a knife in my pocket. I sometimes talk to a mirror and sometimes talk to the teacher when i’m down :( i can’t talk loud. I like to kill people and my dad pass away. my friend died in a fire  and i get happy if i talk in front of people. I am acting sad and scared. I hide a lot full names Tim The Joker i don’t talk to strangers and crazy people even tho people call me the crazy one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.