Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Gold Rush Poem

hello welcome back to my blog today i going to do a blog about a Gold Rush Poem :) this is what i did 

Gold is shiny 
Gold was rare 
Gold can be fought over 
Gold feels like a smooth stone 
Gold looks bright 
Gold buys luxuries 
Gold makes jewellery and coins 
Gold often cause fights 
Gold comes from rivers 
Gold always gold always shines 
Gold brings black sand 
Gold gives money 
Gold has lost of uses 
Gold will help people get money G
old provides happens 


Acrostic Poem 
Gold 
Often 
Looks 
Dry and dirty rise Up/ from Sun 
Sight 

bye have an amazing day or night please comment you can even look at my other blog post hope you enjoy my blog bye everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.